Become a Storyteller
You have a story to tell
You are fed up with Single Stories that are told and you believe you can break those Single Stories by telling your own story? Join our community!
the climate Campaign - Stories for the COP 26
- What increased your awareness of climate change?
- When and how did you become involved in climate action?
- What is your personal story about you and the climate?
- Why do you want your story to be heard?
- Why is your climate story intersectional?
our general outreach - SecondStories
- How did you become the person who you are today?
- What is an event that shaped you?
- What story about you would you like society to know?
- Why do you want your Second Story to be heard?
Submit your final story or your draft to us. We welcome all languages and creative formats (texts, music, drawings, photography). Find a length that feels comfortable for you, but if possible, keep it within the frame of 750 to 2000 words.
We need you
You are an open-minded and dedicated change-maker who believes in the power of storytelling. Support us in building a diverse, global community of storytellers.
Choose your role
- Recruiting of Volunteers and Storytellers: Research and Contact potential Volunteers and Storytellers
- Community Building: Content Creation and maximise Engagement for Community
- Social Media: Managing different social media channels, Content Creation
- Storyediting: Reading and Editing Stories, Contactperson with storytellers
Write us a casual email so we can have a call to get to know each other and discuss your expectations and find a role that fits you best and would make you happy.
Support and Connect
You have a person or an organisation in mind who would love to be part of our campaign. Get in touch with us or share our platform with your network.
We are happy to receive Stories and Volunteer requests. Feel free to ask questions and share your feedback with us. Write us an email at hello@spreadSecondStories or fill in the contact form below.